Success in a family law case may seem hard to define, especially in the case of a divorce or a child custody dispute. Many people who go through a divorce consider it a difficult and painful life transition. A child custody matter naturally stirs up concerns about parental rights and the importance of stability for a child or children. At our Raleigh law firm, our goal is to facilitate workable solutions that leave our clients feeling confident and ready to move forward.
Welcoming, Responsive Family Law Firm In Raleigh
We welcome inquiries from North Carolina individuals seeking clarity and direction in family law matters such as:
- Divorce: Your divorce process will likely depend on whether it is contested or uncontested and how well prepared you feel for life as a newly single person.
- Child custody: A family law court looks for parenting plans that protect the best interests of children.
- Child support: Vitale Family Law can answer your questions about child support and help you navigate the North Carolina child support laws as they pertain to your family’s circumstances.
- Alimony: In some cases, marital misconduct may be taken into consideration when a family law judge determines the amount and duration of alimony.
- Property division: Ask a lawyer at Vitale Family Law to explain the necessary steps to property division in your case, whether your divorce involves straightforward or complex financial issues.
- Avoiding court: Often, a spouse who feels wronged carries thoughts of presenting persuasive facts before a family law court. In fact, however, it is usually advantageous to pursue solutions through less expensive, more personalized methods, including one or more of the following:
- Other family law matters: Vitale Family Law welcomes inquiries about any family law matter such as:
Contact An Experienced Wake County Family Law Attorney For A Consultation
With the help of a caring, experienced family law attorney, many clients of Vitale Family Law report that they feel their burdens lighten. As they reach for independence and a renewed sense of control, they sense opportunities for new beginnings.