The lawyers at Vitale Family Law offer clients the opportunity to resolve family law challenges in a personalized, effective manner. No one wants to waste time or energy on futile efforts. Working with experienced lawyers inspires confidence and helps move cases toward resolution. The lawyers at Vitale Family Law have prepared diligently to meet the needs of clients facing some of life’s most difficult transitions, including North Carolina divorce and child custody disputes. Schedule an initial consultation to discuss your situation with an experienced, well-recognized family law attorney.
Recognized for Quality and Professionalism by Legal Peers and Clients Alike
With over two decades of experience, Lori Vitale continues to receive affirmation from others in the legal profession through accolades and honors such as being:
- Recognized in Best Lawyers in America since 2007
- Given an AV rating, the highest rating given by Martindale-Hubbell
- Given AVVO Superb Lawyer Rating
- Named in North Carolina Super Lawyers, 2009 to present
- Named as Top 100: North Carolina Super Lawyers, 2012 to present
- Named as Top 50: North Carolina Super Lawyers, 2012 to present
- Named as Top 25: Raleigh Super Lawyers, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
- Named as Rising Star: North Carolina Super Lawyers, 2009-2010
- Named as Legal Elite by Business North Carolina, 2009 -2011
Lori is certified by the North Carolina State Bar as a specialist in the practice of family law since 2001. She has delivered numerous continuing legal education (CLE) seminars and speeches. Attorneys Kimberly A. Wallis and Jennifer L. Shine likewise keep up the pace, delivering knowledgeable, attentive family law representation.
Experienced, Proactive and Efficient Lawyers
All members of Vitale Family Law strive to be responsive and accessible throughout clients’ cases. They each take a “hands-on” approach to legal counsel and representation. Attorneys Lori Vitale, Kimberly A. Wallis and Jennifer L. Shine are dedicated to providing appropriate advice to each person while minimizing fears and stress levels. Certified Paralegals attentively serve clients of the law firm and help keep the day-to-day operations of the law firm efficient while providing a welcoming atmosphere for potential and existing clients.
Get Started — Schedule A Consultation — Contact Us
The welcome mat is out. Learn what it takes to get started working with Vitale Family Law and how our attorneys can help you. To schedule an initial consultation regarding any family law matter, call 919-841-5680 or send an email message through this website.